IT Co-ordinator - CIO Office
Conexus is partnered with a leading global pharmaceutical company that develops and produces human proteins from human plasma and human cell lines. They are looking for a highly organised and detail-oriented IT Co-ordinator to join their CIO office. As the IT Co-ordinator, you will play a crucial role in managing the inventory of contracts and assisting in procurement processes for IT technology products and services.
- Coordinate the IT portfolio of suppliers and services for harmonisation and development
- Be the link between IT subject matter experts and corporate procurement team
- Spend analysis and optimisation related activities such as license assignment
- CIO office daily operations such as event planning, communication campaigns, surveys etc.
- Knowledge of IT products, services, and market trends
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities
- Understanding of contracts
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Experience working with a CIO in a similar role or IT contracts/supplier management
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of IT procurement processes, excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate with various stakeholders.
If this position is of interest, please apply here or contact me directly for more details.