We have a fantastic opportunity to represent one of the Big Four and their award-winning, multidisciplinary team! Over the last few years they have been very successful in disrupting the competition and they are now rapidly expanding their team to cement their position as the leading partner Finance Transformation projects in the UK.
We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take Financial consulting practise to the next level and currently have an opportunity for a Functional EPM Consolidation Consultant with system enablement experience at Manager Level to join the team.
Our Client recognises that people are our greatest asset so they continually evolve ways of working to develop and retain the best talent. You will be provided with focused learning and development roadmaps with clear paths and growth to reward success. A start-up culture with a flat hierarchy is encouraged where bottom up feedback, value diversity and inclusion is nurtured.
To be successful you will have:
- Good knowledge of both Statutory and Management Consolidation processes
- Experience in process design and process improvement. Knowledge of FP&A best practices.
- Experience in process system enablement
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building
- Good knowledge of accounting standards e.g. IFRS, UK/US GAAP
- An accounting background or qualification would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience in systems enablement, preferably with SAP EPM Solutions including Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) and/or Group Reporting
- Experience in team management
- Previous experience from a top consulting firm would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience as respected authority on financial solutions (i.e. speaking at User Group events etc) would be beneficial but not essential
You will be responsible for:
- Leadership and Consulting within EPM projects.
- Proactively assisting in the management of clients, reporting to Senior Manager/Director
- Assisting in the management and control of client engagements
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our client
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria