An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Conexus - the winner of Global Start-up of the Year in 2022!
Our mission is to become the number one globally recognised brand for digital transformation talent solutions. Our vision is to be regarded as the world's knowledge bank in SAP, Data & Analytics, Cyber Security and Software Engineering talent expertise. Our purpose is to connect the universe.
Conexus recruitment consultants work with a super impressive portfolio of global, market-leading brands. You'll have world-class tools and technology at your fingertips. We invest in our people from the moment they join us. As part of the Conexus team, you'll have access to the best training and coaching opportunities so that you can continuously hone your skills. You'll be surrounded by highly successful and experienced colleagues who will guide and support your journey.
What can Conexus offer you as a Delivery Consultant?
- A competitive basic salary in line with your experience
- Uncapped commission
- A training programme tailored to your experience level
- Brand new state-of-the-art offices in Cardiff City Centre
- Free gym access - company-paid gym membership
- Company holiday - when we hit our yearly target everyone enjoys an all-inclusive company holiday with us
- Private medical health plan including on-demand GP, optical and dental treatments
- Free on-site parking
- A clear career progression pathway
- Holiday increases by 1 day for every completed year
- Bank holidays and Christmas shutdown days in addition to annual leave and an extra day off to celebrate your birthday
- Charity days to support our CSR initiatives
- Great social events throughout the year
- Quarterly adventures for our top performers
- Group summer party
- Sage Employee Benefits worth up to £1k
This is what you'll be doing as a Delivery Consultant:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients to understand their recruitment needs and preferences
- Managing the recruitment process from candidate attraction to onboarding, ensuring a seamless and efficient experience for both the candidate and client
- Identifying and sourcing suitable candidates through a range of channels including job boards, social media and LinkedIn
- Conducting thorough candidate assessments and interviews to ensure a good match between client requirements and candidate skills and experience
- Providing regular updates to clients on recruitment progress and candidate feedback
What we are looking for in a Delivery Consultant:
- Proven experience in recruitment with a strong track record of delivering results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong work ethic and a results-driven mindset
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A winners mentality
- A genuine interest in understanding the clients' business and recruitment needs and a passion for delivering great customer experience
Like what you hear?
Please apply with a CV We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work. If we can make any reasonable adjustments for you during the interview and selection process, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.