Conexus is working with an award-winning market leader in Global Transportation & Supply Chain Company who is currently seeking a WMS & TMS Technology Director to join their team in Lisbon, Portugal.
The client, founded in the 1970s, trades in more than 45 countries around the world and employs more than 10,000 people who serve customers who are some of the biggest household names.
The client is committing to three new Centres of Excellence (CoEs) in the US, EU and APAC regions which will see the IT team increase by more than 80% globally.
We are working directly with their CIO to build the EU CoE in Lisbon, Portugal and this role will play a pivotal role in defining their overall WMS, TMS and wider supply chain strategy.
From a career progression perspective, this is unrivalled as we'll be working with the client to build teams around this role, starting with a WMS Manager/Solution owner.
You need to not only have a superb IT background but also need to have extensive experience in managing business-side relationships. This will see you understanding the business's requirements and translating these into an IT strategy that you will define and ultimately oversee the actual implementation of.
In return, they can offer excellent flexibility with only one day a week in the office, a relocation package, a market-leading salary and a generous 25% bonus.
- Collaborate with various teams, including global senior stakeholders, to develop and execute global product strategies for internal warehouse and transportation processes.
- Manage product lifecycles, implement delivery models, lead strategic programs, and support Data & Analytics initiatives.
- Coordinate with vendors and ensure alignment with enterprise architecture and governance.
- Oversee portfolio management, talent development, and value realization.
- Participate in leadership meetings, drive technology-driven value, and assist in managing organizational change.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Technology Partners.
You will need:
- 10+ years of experience in IT Product & Service Development - strong product management, project management, and technology delivery leadership experience
- 5+ years of driving transformational organizational and technology change within IT solution/product delivery functions
- 5+ years of strong experience in strategy development and execution of technology roadmap and product life cycle management in the areas of Warehouse Management and Transportation Management solutions and technologies
- Experience with Infor/WMS is a plus
- Strong talent management and talent development experience
- Experience in leading teams using appropriate delivery methodologies and tools such as Waterfall, Agile, DevOps, DevSecOps etc.
- Proven project and product management record of WMS and TMS implementations on a global scale in multi-national organizations
Please send your CV for an immediate conversation regarding this truly unique opportunity which could be career-defining.