Conexus have partnered with a global chemicals organisation based in Madrid, Spain, looking to hire a Senior SAP MM / QM Consultant to assist in their global S/4HANA transformation journey.
The position is hybrid, 3 days a week on site.
As a Senior SAP MM / QM Consultant you will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and design solutions that optimise business processes in the areas of Quality Management (QM) and Material Management (MM).
- Configure and customise SAP QM and MM modules to align with industry best practices and business requirements.
- Provide expertise in data migration, key user training, testing, and go-live support for SAP QM MM implementations.
- Ensuring seamless integration with other SAP modules and processes.
- Acting as a subject matter expert for SAP QM MM, offering insights, troubleshooting, and guidance to stakeholders.
- Participating in harmonisation initiatives to align the SAP template solutions with our evolving business practices.
- Collaborating with a global team to leverage the latest technologies and best practices.
We are looking for the following experience:
- 7 years experience as an SAP QM MM Consultant with a track record of successful implementations.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP QM and MM modules, including configuration, customisation, and integration.
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA transformations is a strong advantage.
- Proficiency in requirements gathering, solution design, and documentation.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working in the chemicals or regulated industry is beneficial.
- Fluency in Spanish and English