Conexus are currently working with a global market-leading retailer who are looking for a SAP SD/IS Retail Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis in Madrid, Spain.
This position is initially fully remote with the aim of becoming hybrid in the future.
- Working on ERP SAP ECC v6.0, which has already been implemented in 40+ countries.
- Supporting the international future global SAP rollouts and improving the current templates Supervising and working close with the AMS Team to improve user support, enhancements delivery and incidents resolution
- Delivering complex enhancements for SAP SD/IS Retail solution requested by businesses already running SAP ERP.
- Take part and supervise the performance of the external team responsible for the migration from ERP SAP ECC v6.0 to SAP S/4 /HANA and the implementation of SAP CAR POSDTA
- Responsible for the maintenance and enhancements of SAP IS-Retail & Point of Sale data management, Store integration processes, in the POS interfaces and others SD IDOCs
- Responsible for functional SD ABAP topics (BAPI, BADIs and User Exits)
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- 6-10 years of SAP experience, working on full life-cycle SAP implementation projects (SAP Standard and/or SAP IS-Retail, SAP S/4 HANA) as SAP SD Consultant.
- 6+ years' experience as SAP SD consultant with good all-round Business, Functional and Technical expertise, in Retail Sales, Order To Cash processes and Pricing.
- Excellent knowledge of IDOCs
- Hands on experience with SAP MM and SAP CAR POSDTA
- Excellent understanding of the sales processes and integration with finance and logistics
- An understanding of technical aspects including ABAP, BAPI, User Exits and SAP enhancements including BAdIs.
- Experience in intercompany, third to party, consignment processes.
- Experience in cross-functional SAP Inbound/Outbound logistics process design & configuration including Master data, procurement process, pricing, supply chain and procurement execution, integration with external WMS system, Master data Maintenance and FICO.
- Experience working on international projects and with offshore teams
- Fluent in English, Spanish is desirable