Conexus are working with a global leader in next-generation digital services who is looking for a Lead SAP PS (Project Systems) Consultant to join their team in Frankfurt, Germany on a permanent basis.
As a SAP PS Lead Consultant, you will be providing high-quality, value-added consulting solutions to clients at various stages, from problem definition and diagnosis to solution design, development and implementation.
In the role of a SAP PS Lead Consultant, you will be the first point of contact for order inquiries and implementations, starting from process consulting and problem definition through to the definition of the overall solution, its conception, development, and use.
Your responsibilities as a SAP PS Lead Consultant:
- Configure systems and provide configuration documents.
- Create process design documents.
- Create functional specification documents according to business requirements.
- Create test plans for integration testing, system testing and User Acceptance Testing, including defect resolution.
- Perform UAT with business users.
- Create training materials with functional information for support, handover or transition or end-user training.
- Carry out Cutover, go live and post go-live support.
Successful SAP PS Lead Consultants will meet the following requirements:
- 6+ years of experience as a SAP PS Consultant
- Hands-on experience in at least 3 full lifecycle implementations
- Hands-on experience with S/4HANA and experience in at least 1 S/4HANA implementation project
- Experience in HANA Migration & conversion projects
- Strong knowledge on S/4HANA Functionalities, e.g., Business Partner, Migration Cockpit, BRF+ and tables in HANA
- Experience with CAPEX, Revenue, Overhead and other Customer defined projects
- Strong integration with other SAP modules, e.g., SD, MM, HR, FI, CO, PP
- Experience with SAP Fiori applications
- Experience working on Timesheet, Workforce Planning, WBS Scheduling, WBS Planning, Results Analysis, Budgets, Capitalization, Settlement, forecasting processes
- A good understanding of PS S_ALR Reports to track
- Good understanding of Claims Register
- Good experience in writing Functional Specification Documents
- Experience working with business stakeholders and in-depth knowledge of business processes
- Fluent in English and at least B1 in German