Conexus are currently partnered with a Big 4 Consultancy located in the Netherlands. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic SAP IBP Manager to join the successful Dutch Supply Chain team.
As an SAP IBP Manager, you will be responsible for planning and managing business transformation programs, including the integration of technology solutions and the implementation of innovative digital technologies, to drive business growth and success. You will be tasked with managing product and services across their lifecycle, enabling the transition from selling products to selling solutions and services, and leading the way in digitalisation of product and service management.
* Plan and manage technology-enabled business transformation programs, including M&A
* Manage customer demand, supply chain assets, and working capital to improve service levels and reduce costs
* Drive value from third-party spend and optimize internal processes through category management, supplier management, and strategic sourcing
* Define and implement E2E digital transformation programs, including data strategy and governance, to implement digital solutions using analytics, data, and innovative technologies
* Stay up-to-date on supply chain trends and technological developments and translate insights into new value-delivery approaches for clients
* Identify and integrate sustainable practices throughout the supply chain lifecycle, from product design to logistics/distribution.
* Keen interest and knowledge of supply chain and digital trends and technologies
* Practical experience in supply chain and technology fields, with project and client management skills
* Quick learner and client/goal-oriented
* Reliable, responsible, and able to work independently and as part of a team
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in supply chain or technology-related field
* Fluent in English; Dutch proficiency is a plus
Please note, we can only consider EU passport holders for this role.
If you're interested in the role please click Apply Now or reach out to Millie at