SAP FI TRM Treasury Consultant - SAP Treasury
- To advise international companies on key treasury, risk management and cash management activities
- Work with a client on selection and implementation of Treasury Management Systems (TMS) and ancillary technology solutions such as bank connectivity, cash forecasting, trading portals, etc.,
- You will help drive complex, transformational initiatives at global companies.
- You will need to have a university degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics, Computer Science or other Technology-related field.
- You have 3+ years' experience working as an SAP TRM.
- You have hands-on experience implementing one or more of the leading Treasury Management System solutions (such as SAP, FIS, Kyriba, Coupa, ION, etc.) and are familiar with payments & bank connectivity solutions,
- Ideally have worked with SAP S/4HANA or Central Finance.
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic environment individually and as part of a team.
- Have strong presentation and communication skills and are comfortable interacting with senior client stakeholders.
- You have an advisory- and team-oriented mind set, taking on responsibility and fostering innovative solutions,
- Hold an EU passport.