Job Title: SAP EWM Architect
Our client, a global chemical manufacturing company, is seeking an experienced SAP EWM Architect to join their team in the Netherlands. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the design, implementation, and maintenance of the SAP EWM module as part of the company's SAP S/4 HANA global template.
- Lead the design and implementation of the SAP EWM module for the company's global template, ensuring compliance with the company's requirements and best practices.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into functional and technical requirements.
- Work closely with the SAP team to ensure that the SAP EWM module is integrated with other modules in the company's SAP S/4 HANA global template.
- Develop and maintain documentation, including design documents, configuration documents, and user guides.
- Provide guidance and support to the company's SAP EWM users, including training and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in SAP EWM design and implementation, with experience in SAP S/4 HANA preferred.
- Strong understanding of warehouse management processes and best practices.
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA modules, including MM, SD, and PP.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to lead a team of SAP EWM consultants and developers.
- Experience with Agile project methodologies preferred.
If you are a highly motivated SAP EWM Architect with a passion for driving innovation and success, this is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global company and make a significant impact. Please apply today with your updated resume and contact information.