We are partnered with a leading pharmaceutical client based in Barcelona who are currently searching for a Head of HR to support them on an initial 6 month contract.
This dynamic role not only presents an exciting opportunity to lead HR initiatives but also positions the successful candidate at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies within the HR domain. Join us in shaping the future of HR within the pharmaceutical sector and making a lasting impact on the industry landscape.
- 15+ years of expertise in end-to-end Hire to Retire processes, specialising in digital platforms like SAP Success Factors HXM, WorkDay, Oracle HCM Cloud, and Cornerstone.
- Proven leader in IT/digital projects, with a focus on Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions.
- Strong at integrating complex cross-corporate processes, technology planning, and policy development.
- Skilled in vendor management, negotiation, and understanding master/data field connections.
- Agile methodology proficiency with Jira and Confluence.
- Global project management experience, emphasising collaboration and effective communication.
- Analytically thinker with a pulse on technological trends in HCM solutions.
Join our clients collaborative team and be a catalyst for innovation in the pharmaceutical industry. Elevate your career as the Head of HR, where your expertise will contribute to shaping the future of HR practices with cutting-edge technologies. Apply now to embark on this trans formative journey with us.