Unique opportunity to join a World Class, innovative organization!
About the Company:
Our Client is a distinguished professional services firm with decades of expertise, guiding clients in transforming their organizations. Their focus lies in offering solutions in enterprise transformation, finance, and supply chain. They incorporate advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, and IoT. With excellent training and development opportunities, this could be the opportunity which propels your career.
Generous relocation package offered for EU nationals!
Position: Senior Manager Salesforce Digital
Our Client is seeking an experienced Senior Manager to join their team as a Salesforce Digital expert. As a Senior Manager, you will have the opportunity to manage and deliver CRM transformation projects for clients in an Agile mode, varying from strategic discoveries to CRM implementations with Salesforce as an enabling technology.
- Act as a subject expert in the government & public sector industry
- Support project teams in understanding the needs and processes and identifying the areas of improvements using a CRM
- Follow-up on the latest developments in the government & public sector (regulatory, processes, technology), train and coach colleagues on the latest trends in the sector
- Grow and maintain relationships with different stakeholders from the Operational and IT departments at our public sector clients
- Drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders in order to meet the clients' and the company's key objectives
- Lead by example and develop high-performing people and teams by challenging, supporting and continuously coaching and steering them
- Act as an entrepreneur and contribute in your own way to the growth of the company by exploring market needs, defining and presenting proposals
- At least 8 years of relevant experience with or in the public sector
- Experience as a technical/functional/product owner role during a CRM implementation project leveraging modern technologies such as Salesforce
- Good knowledge of CRM processes and trends (Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP,…)
- Experience in translating business requirements and processes into technical solutions
- Experience in steering and coaching a delivery team to ensure the success of the project while minimize project risks
- Ability to develop and manage project scopes, resources, timing and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Knowledge of Agile and experience to act as Scrum Master is a key advantage
- Strong communication skills and you are a team player
- Outstanding analytical skills and you are intellectually curious
- A true willingness and ability to work as part of an integrated, enthusiastic and multi-disciplinary team in a local, national and international environment
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French would be ideal, but not a deal breaker. Generous relocation package offered for EU nationals.
- Customizable rewards plan tailored to individual lifestyle and priorities.
- Sustainable transportation options.
- Flexible work arrangements, incorporating a hybrid workplace model (home office and on-site).
- Provision of well-being tips and activities.
- Additional health benefits and opportunities for insurance coverage.
Apply now and be a part of their transformative journey in shaping the future of professional services!
#Salesforce #Analytics #ProfessionalServices #Innovation #CareerOpportunity #JoinOurTeam #WorkWithUs #TransformativeJourney