Senior Application Security Engineer
Conexus are currently working with a start-up healthcare company who are very established and originated from US. This organisation helps patients with chronic diseases manage their health with active monitoring and personal coaching.
They are looking for a Senior Application Security Engineer to join their team fully remote on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- The protection of all their healthcare data
- Completing the designs
- Carrying out the hands-on engineering work to implement the tools needed to make it all work
- Designing and developing software applications. Writing code. Pushing code. Writing tests. Deploying code
- Performing detailed security risk assessments on complex web applications, identifying threats, and designing mitigation strategies
- Designing and developing security-related services and infrastructure, from authentication and identity management to secrets rotation and storage, from directories and SSO to mutual TSL networks.
- Designing and documenting breach mitigation and response plans.
- Developing in modern containerised workflows (Docker) in public cloud infrastructure (AWS), preferably using container orchestration tools (Kubernetes).
- 6. The process of certifying and/or maintaining security certification through a series of controls related to infrastructure and policies, such as SOC-2, ISO27001, or HITRUST.
If this could be of interest to you or anyone in your network, please forward a copy of your resume