Conexus are proudly partnered with a global consumer goods company who are looking for a Frontend Developer, with strong Angular experience, to join their team in Berlin, Germany, on a permanent basis.
As a frontend developer, you will have exposure to different teams, and different architectures and be a part of different company decisions. You will also have the opportunity to take a lead position on certain projects.
- Take and emphasise a consumer-focused approach in building the company's website and software.
- Work with business analytic teams to prioritise and estimate new features and improvements.
- Build prototypes that meet quality standards and requirements.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and product owners to create interactive and scalable websites and software.
- Collaborate with the user experience teams to design and implement website and software experience.
Successful candidates will have:
- 5+ years' experience as a frontend developer
- 6+ years' of web development experience
- Extensive hands-on experience with Angular
- Hands-on experience with UI frameworks, such as Material UI, Element UI, Bootstrap
- Strong experience with the Angular ecosystem
- Devops Experience; knowledge of CI/CD and Microsoft Azure
- Experience with different architecture topics
- Experience working in an Scrum environment
My client is only accepting EU Passport Holders or candidates with German work permits at this time.
If you have any questions please reach out