The client - Our client, is an end-client who has been operating for 125 years and has 5000 employees worldwide. They are one of the world's leading manufacturing organisations within the niche area they specialise in.
- You will primarily work on Incident & Problem tickets which are based on the Service Level Agreement.
- You will monitor digitalised and automated processes within SAP SD, MM, and LE.
- You will be acting as a consultant and business partner, defining business needs into IT technology solutions.
- You will be responsible for improving SAP support processes and operations consistently.
- 3+ years of SAP SD/MM experience in support roles and dealing with Incident & problem tickets.
- Great knowledge and understanding of system solutions and support processes.
- University Degree in IT or similar qualifications.
- First-hand experience in support project management is a great advantage.
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory, German language skills are a great advantage.
Perks and Benefits:
- Relocation support
- Flexible working, great work-life balance of 50% on/off-site.
- Cross-department career progression opportunities.
- Continuous learning and development allowing you to develop your knowledge.
- You will receive health promotions, employee discounts, and leisure and sports activities.
If you believe you are suitable for this role and would like to discuss this further, then please provide me with your updated CV and the best time to arrange a call.