Join our dynamic team as we embark on a transformative 3-year project in the Oil sector. This midstream and downstream deployment of S/4 core, combined with IS-OIL best practices, will set new industry standards in efficiency and performance.
- Spearhead the implementation of S/4 IS-OIL - RINS Compliance, ensuring seamless integration with product lines like Propane, Refined Fuels, Refineries/Pipeline/Terminals, and Lubricants.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest RFS regulations, guidelines, and updates issued by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Develop strategies to optimise RINS compliance, including evaluating opportunities to acquire or trade RINS to meet blending obligations cost-effectively.
Extensive experience across the core area's of RINS Compliance:
- RINS Generation and Tracking
- Reporting and Documentation
- Audits and Verification
- Compliance Assessment
- Penalty Avoidance
- Strong technical/functional skills covering S/4 - RINS Compliance
- Previous experience working on S/4HANA projects
- Oil and Gas industry experience is desired
- Understanding of SAP Activate methodology.
This is an extremely rare contract opportunity, to work on one of the largest IS-Oil projects in the market.
If it would be of interest, apply here or contact me directly at for more details.