Conexus are exclusively partnered with a global, market-leading retail company who are looking for a SAP MM Consultant to join their team in Madrid, Spain on a permanent basis.
This position is initially fully remote with the aim of becoming hybrid in the future.
As a SAP MM Consultant, you will be providing in-depth content expertise and knowledge on how to manage SAP MM procurement and logistics processes for retail operations and distribution centers.
- Design and configure MM processes according to business requirement
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications for internal developers and service providers
- Support projects, enhancements, upgrades, and migrations
- Ensure a clear understanding and adherence to standard policies and procedures of the SAP Competence Centre and the Global IT Community
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- 6+ years experience with SAP MM
- Knowledge of the following aspects of SAP MM: Purchasing, External Services Management, Inventory Management, Material Valuation and Account Assignment, Inbound and Outbound deliveries, Invoice Verification
- Hands-on experience with international full-cycle SAP ERP implementation projects
- Hands-on experience with S/4HANA
- Experience with IS-Retail
- Experience working with international and offshore teams
- Excellent business process-oriented skills
- Highly motivated and flexible
- Teamwork oriented
- Fluent in English, Spanish is desirable
Our client is only accepting EU Passport Holders at this time.