My client specializes in providing cutting-edge consulting services to the fashion and retail sectors.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be at the forefront of the MDM stream, taking ownership of deliverable within one or more functional areas. One of the main parts of the role is taking the lead on future requirements considering the future target operating model of the client.
Possible working locations: Portugal, Italy, Netherlands, Germany. (On-site work required)
On-site requirement: 50% on-site is required at critical times, EU Passport Required.
- Analyse clients' business processes and define the best-fit solution, working closely with both the internal team and clients to find optimal solutions.
- Take ownership of the respective functional area in MDM, ensuring timely delivery of work with high client satisfaction.
- Engage with clients at a high level, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor and demonstrating your expertise in industry practices and SAP functionality.
- Lead design workshops and detailed discussions with customers, effectively identifying requirements and addressing pain points.
- Develop and implement detailed plans for the functional area, collaborating with the MDM Stream Lead and Project Leadership team.
- Contribute to data migration, testing, training, cutover planning, and post-go-live activities within your specific functional area.
- Identify and capitalise on upselling opportunities by understanding customer requirements and bringing them to the attention of the MDM Lead and Project Leadership team.
- Continuously enhance your SAP core skills, cross-functional expertise, and domain knowledge in the fashion and retail industry.
- Deep proficiency in MDM functional area, with demonstrated experience in lead roles.
- Domain knowledge in the Fashion and Lifestyle industry.
- Experience in a consultancy firm is advantageous.
- Lateral knowledge of complementary modules and cross-modular integration's.
- Minimum of 5 full cycle implementations, including at least 1 S/4 HANA implementation.
- Fluent in English (proficiency in other languages such as German, Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish, and Portuguese is a plus).
- Experience with FIORI and working with apps within the MDM area.
- Knowledge and business experience in Master Data Maintenance and Governance teams is a bonus.
To register your interest, please apply or contact me directly for more details.