Conexus are proud to be supporting one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies on their mission to find an SAP MDG Architect to join them on an initial 12-month contract, largely remote working with rare travel during crucial project phases.
- Extensive expertise in SAP MDG (Master Data Governance Module) and a broad understanding of master data within SAP's functional modules: SD, MM, FI, CO, PP, and QM.
- Accountable for the solution design of Both SAP MDM + SAP MDG
- Strong communication and engagement skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid configuration experience, with the ability to discern when to use configuration vs. code, coupled with effective troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in translating functional specifications into technical design documents, providing accurate effort and cost estimates, and managing the successful delivery of desired functionality.
- Ability to maintain high-quality standards while handling complex issues under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Proven project management experience and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Experience with multi-geography, multi-tier service design and management.
- A deep understanding of Application and Technology Architecture.
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA is essential.
- Familiarity with agile ways of working is a plus.
If this is of interest, apply now because I'm sure this position won't be available for long!