Conexus is currently working with a Big 4 consulting firm in Switzerland. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic SAP IBP Manager to join the successful Swiss supply chain team.
As a SAP IBP Manager, you will be responsible for planning and managing business transformation programs, including integrating technology solutions and implementing innovative digital technologies to drive business growth and success. Their mission is to manage products and services throughout their lifecycle, facilitate the transition from selling products to selling solutions and services, and pioneer the digitization of product and service management.
- Planning and managing technology-enabled business transformation programs, including M&A
- Manage customer demand, supply chain assets and working capital to improve service quality and reduce costs
- Creating value from third-party spend and optimizing internal processes through category management, supplier management and strategic sourcing
- Definition and implementation of E2E programs for digital transformation, including data strategy and governance, to implement digital solutions using analytics, data and innovative technologies
- Stay abreast of supply chain trends and technology developments and translate the insights into new approaches to value creation for customers
- Identification and integration of sustainable practices throughout the supply chain lifecycle, from product design to logistics/distribution.
- Strong interest in and knowledge of trends and technologies in supply chain and digital
- Hands-on experience in supply chain and technology, with project and client management skills
- Quick comprehension and customer/goal orientation
- Reliable, responsible and able to work independently and in a team
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in supply chain or a technology-related field
- Fluent in English; Knowledge of German and French is an advantage
Please note that we can only consider holders of an EU passport or a Swiss work permit for this position.
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now or contact Millie at