SAP CX Solution Architect
Our client, a leading international food & beverage producer is searching for a skilled SAP CX Solution Architect to join their growing team. You will work closely with the Head of IT Demand Management to understand the approved business demand and upcoming projects as per the business Roadmap.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for defining solutions and processes based on the demand pipeline. You will collaborate with business super users and process champions to identify and resolve functional, technical and process issues.
The role will be responsible for ensuring the teams developers and business analysts are delivering best practice from a solution and code perspective. You will drive application design and architecture that is scalable and maintainable according to the business standards.
- Drive application design and architecture that is scalable and maintainable according to the business standards
- Lead developers (internal and external) to craft and build the architected application and ensure a delivery on time, on expectation and in budget considering security requirements
- Analyze and document the business requirements and determine the impact of those requirements within a specific module and across all modules of the system together with the demand manager ensuring positive business cases of the demand requests
- Assist in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance system functionality and drive a client standard to multi-site, multilingual organization satisfying the target to become a digital growth factor for the client
- Participate in all phases of the ADLC (Application Development Lifecycle); project identification, blueprinting/design, configuration, testing, documentation, implementation, training and ongoing support
Required experience, skills and competencies:
- Strong SAP Customer Experience technical expertise including:
- Minimum 2 years implementing SAP Commerce Cloud (at least one full cycle implementation required) and/or supporting SAP Sales and Service Core
- Backend Development experience in SAP Commerce Cloud
- SAP Marketing Cloud experience an advantage
- SAP Sales and Service core experience an advantage
- Cross functional knowledge of integration to SAP ERP, S4 HANA, SAP Integration Suite
- Very familiar with MS O365 and the usage of MS Teams
- Ideally familiar with Jira
- Ideally multiyear experience in sales, call center and e-commerce processes
- Must be adaptable and able to learn new skills quickly
- Must have strong outspoken customer service skills and advanced interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a global organization respecting regional and local cultural and organizational differences
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, multiple priorities and stretch goals
- SAP certification is a plus
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of English (German and/or French is a clear advantage)
- Good presentation, workshop management and documentation skills
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for SAP CX Solution Architecture, this company wants to hear from you. Apply today and take the first step towards a rewarding career as a SAP CX Solution Architect.