Are you looking for an opportunity to shape and lead a brand new team? Our client, a leading food & beverage organisations has a unique opportunity for an SAP CRM Lead to found this new function in their business.
This permanent, full-time, European remote role will be responsible for managing, designing, implementing and adopting this company's CRM technology platform. The main task is to lead the migration from the on-premise CRM systems to SAP Sales and Service Cloud. As the SAP CRM Lead, you will play a pivotal role in managing and optimising CRM strategies and work closely with the IT Demand Management team to design and implement a CRM roadmap based on business stakeholder requirements.
- Lead the implementation of CRM projects, working closely with their Project Management Office, implementation partners, internal teams and business stakeholders.
- Develop and execute the overall CRM strategy in alignment with the company's goals and objectives.
- Lead the migration from legacy CRM systems to SAP Sales and Service Cloud.
- Develop a CRM roadmap to further enhance the usage of SAP Sales & Service Cloud within the company.
- Develop strong relationships with Business Unit management and Key Users to drive the effectiveness and adoption of SAP Sales & Service Cloud across the business
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years' experience in CRM management and strategy development, with SAP Sales and Service Cloud migration experience from on-premise systems being a must-have for this role. You will be adaptable, able to learn new skills and tools quickly, and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent knowledge of English and German would be a real benefit. A minimum of a bachelor's degree in IT or a related discipline is necessary, with SAP Customer Experience Suite certifications being desirable.
Candidates will preferably be based in European locations including UK, Ireland, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, France, Netherlands and Poland. The role would require travel to site locations once per quarter and this could be International travel.