Conexus, an internationally acclaimed recruitment company in Cardiff, is seeking exceptional individuals to join our successful team and create a lasting impact in the world of global recruitment.
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity? Are you already on your recruitment career journey? Do you want to grow and develop within a hugely ambitious business? Do you have big plans for your future at work? If so, this could be the role for you!
As a leading global recruitment agency specialising in SAP, Data & Analytics, Cyber Security, and Software Engineering, Conexus has forged unparalleled partnerships with top-tier clients across the globe. As we continue our expansion, we are in search of talented individuals to join us on our journey of expansion across the world!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to take charge of the business development aspect of the recruitment role, expanding our client base and forging new partnerships. Additionally, you will be responsible for leading the search and selection process for key roles across multiple geographies and business areas, sourcing, engaging, and attracting top talent to Conexus and our clients.
We are looking for someone who is not only passionate about identifying and nurturing talent but also possesses a drive for innovation in the recruitment field. As a key member of our team, you will have the chance to significantly impact the growth and success of Conexus and our clients.
If you are ready to take on this challenging yet rewarding role, where you will have the opportunity to drive business development alongside your recruitment responsibilities, we encourage you to apply now and join us on this exciting journey.
What can Conexus offer you?
- A competitive basic salary, plus uncapped commission
- A clear career progression and promotion pathway
- A comprehensive training programme
- The best recruitment leadership team in the business
- Global work and travel opportunities as we expand our offices abroad
- Brand new state-of-the-art offices in Cardiff City Centre
- Great social events throughout the year
- Quarterly adventures for our top performers
- Group summer party
- Company holiday - when we hit our yearly target everyone enjoys an all-inclusive company holiday with us
- Free gym access - company-paid gym membership
- Private medical health plan including on-demand GP, optical and dental treatments
- Free on-site parking
- 22 days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every completed year)
- Bank holidays and Christmas shutdown days in addition to annual leave and an extra day off to celebrate your birthday
- Charity days to support our CSR initiatives
- Sage Employee Benefits worth up to £1k
- Pension advice from our expert at St James Place
This is what you'll be doing:
- Managing the recruitment process from candidate attraction to onboarding, ensuring a seamless and efficient experience for both the candidate and client
- Identifying and sourcing suitable candidates across the globe through a range of channels including job boards, social media and LinkedIn
- Conducting thorough candidate assessments and interviews to ensure a good match between client requirements and candidate skills and experience
- Drive business development by expanding the client base, forging partnership and identifying new opportunities
- Collaborate with hiring managers and stakeholders to understand talent requirements and develop effective recruitment strategies
- Providing regular updates to clients on recruitment progress and candidate feedback
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proven experience in 360 recruitment with a strong track record of delivering results
- A strong work ethic and a results-driven mindset
- A positive, growth mindset
- A winners mentality
- For you to be based in the Cardiff area to work on-site in our state-of-the-art offices
Like what you hear?
Please apply with a CV We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
To ensure a seamless interview process, please note that we require candidates to be based in the Cardiff area or have the ability to attend in-person interviews. Regrettably, we are unable to consider applications from overseas candidates at this time. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Conexus Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Conexus allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work. If we can make any reasonable adjustments for you during the interview and selection process, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.