Lead Java Engineer
Conexus are currently exclusively partnered with a leading travel consumer services business. They are currently looking for several Lead Java Engineers to join their team in Madrid. If you are looking for a chance to work on five-star technologies and bring new ideas to the table, this is the opportunity for you.
We are searching out a passionate, energetic Java Lead Engineer to construct and lead a group of 7-10 skilled software program engineers. In this role, you would play an important element in our client's enlargement throughout European locations.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Collaborating with Architecture to outline the technical approach in your modules and make sure their most effective performance.
- Working with five-star tech stack consisting of Java 11, BigData (Kafka, Cassandra, BigTable, Redis, Neo4j), Machine learning models, Datamesh, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, Sonarqube and Datadog.
- Enable teams to transform functional specifications into strong, logical technical designs and code, breaking down work into smaller tasks to deliver value to customers faster.
To be successful you must:
- Have excellent English language skills
- Present confidently in front of both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Have the ability to make fast data focused decisions
- High standards of quality and technical excellence in coding.
Benefits you will receive:
- Flexible working hours and remote working policy
- Choose your gear wisely and take ownership of it! After three years with the organisation, you are free to select the operating system, laptop, and monitor you want to use.
- Fast track development - Grow your career with their career progression paths!
- Individualised Learning & Development to suit your needs!
- Optional Language classes for English and Spanish
If this amazing opportunity could be of interest to you or anyone else within your network, then please forward an updated CV to