Our leading client who specialise are searching for a fluent German speaking IT System Administrator to join their dynamic team in Heidelberg. They currently employ more than 2,600 people in 11 manufacturing facilities. They currently serve 250+ blue-chip pharmacy and biotech customers demonstrating their presence in the market.
- Design, manage and test changes in the IT landscape.
- Strategize and regulate modifications to the IT network.
- Provide second-level support, managing incidents and changes within the system environment.
- Supervise and assess the network, servers, storage, and backup systems in the data centre, ensuring compliance with GMP/GAMP regulations in a qualified environment.
- Identify and execute IT security measures.
- Evaluate and oversee system resources and functionalities.
- Actively participate in projects related to IT.
- Engage in collaboration with corporate IT to define IT solutions.
This opportunity will allow you to futureproof your career as you will gain niche experience and skills within the pharmaceutical industry.
If you are currently searching for your next exciting IT System adminstrator position with a leading pharmaceutical client, then please share your CV and we will be in touch soon!