We are working directly with the Head of Infrastructure to build their team in Lisbon, Portugal and this role will play a pivotal role in delivering their Infrastructure & Operations Strategy.
From a career progression perspective, this is unrivalled as we'll be working directly with the Head of Infrastructure as they build out their new team.
You need to not only have a superb Infrastructure background but also need to have extensive experience in managing business-side relationships & external vendors. This will see you understanding the business's requirements and delivering a robust IT Infrastructure to drive them forward.
In return, they can offer excellent flexibility with only one day a week in the office, a relocation package, a market-leading salary and a generous 20% bonus.
- Collaborate with various teams, including global senior stakeholders, external vendors, technical teams, both internal and external
- Meeting & exceeding service level agreements
- Optimising service performance & quality
- Pushing technology-driven value to infrastructure & end-user support
- Working to frameworks & budgets to deliver new Infrastructure & Operational projects
You will need:
- Extensive IT experience spanning 15+ years, encompassing both internal and service provider roles
- 10+ years of expertise in overseeing IT service delivery, driving significant improvements in service quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Over 3+ years of hands-on involvement in managing outsourced infrastructure partnerships.
- Proficient in ITIL-based Service Management processes and/or other industry best practices.
- A passion for the latest technologies and methodologies & demonstrating this through your project delivery
- Proven track record in effective budget management.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working across multiple time zones & managing multi-cultural teams
- Familiarity with IT security protocols and compliance standards.
- Demonstrable experience in Change Management, Incident & Problem Management, Risk Management and Continuous Improvement
- A willingness to travel within Europe at least once a month
- A passionate fire for your job, Infrastructure & the projects you deliver
Please send your CV for an immediate conversation regarding this unique opportunity which could be career-defining in its scope for career development