Conexus is working with a Global travel retail company that takes a customer-centric approach which is empowered by integrated technologies. Their team of experts is committed to delivering innovative and scalable infrastructure solutions that empower their organisation to achieve its strategic goals. With a focus on quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction, they really are at the forefront of retail.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Infrastructure Solution Architect to join our client's team. As an Infrastructure Solution Architect you will play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and optimising infrastructure solutions for our clients. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, assess technical requirements, and develop architectural strategies that align with business objectives.
- Provide end-to-end coverage of Networks, Workplace, Platforms & Service Management
- Being hands-on with previous experience working as an infrastructure technical specialists
- Design and architect infrastructure solutions that are scalable, secure, and aligned with industry best practices.
- Develop detailed infrastructure blueprints, including hardware, software, and networking components.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure successful solution delivery.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance throughout the project lifecycle.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and trends to identify opportunities for innovation.
- Conduct risk assessments and implement mitigation strategies.
- Create documentation and technical diagrams to communicate architectural designs effectively
- Stay up-to-date with industry standards and best practices.
You will need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven experience as an Infrastructure Solution Architect or a similar role.
- Technical hands-on experience
- In-depth knowledge of infrastructure technologies, including servers, storage, networking, and virtualization.
- Strong proficiency in cloud technologies (i.e, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect) are a plus.
- Be part of a forward-thinking team that drives innovation in infrastructure technology.
- Collaborate with industry experts and work on exciting projects.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits.
- Career growth opportunities within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company.
- A supportive and inclusive work culture that values diversity.
If you are passionate about architecting infrastructure solutions that make a difference and have the skills and experience, we are looking for, we invite you to apply and discuss the role in more detail.