Conexus are exclusively partnered with a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a SAP SuccessFactors Application Manager to join their team in Mannheim, Germany on a permanent basis.
As an applications manager, you will be reporting directly to the Global Head of SAP.
- Introduce and support new applications or functions with internal and external IT service providers.
- Carry out the administration of SAP SuccessFactors, Interflex Time Management, and a selected HR Recruitment & Onboarding Management System.
- Create training programs for local administrators and key users.
- Manage the qualification and validation activities for software applications.
- Perform the role of a systems owner and systems administrator for first and second-line application support, including troubleshooting.
- Create a software balance sheet for the platform.
- Be a single point of contact for users, management, and suppliers for the deployment and use of the HR software in the company.
- Support the internal and external IT service providers and the local IT departments to ensure that security and data protection requirements are met.
- Participate in the development of a central software asset management process/program.
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- 8+ years of work experience with SAP SuccessFactors
- 3+ years of experience as an applications manager
- In-depth knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors modules
- Experience in managing IT projects
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including qualification and validation activities
- Good project management skills and experience
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent communication skills, goal-oriented work, adherence to deadlines and the ability to motivate other team members
- Fluent in English and at least B2 in German