Conexus are currently working with a global consumer goods company who are looking for a Frontend Developer to join their team in Berlin, Germany, on a permanent basis.
As a frontend developer, you will have exposure to different teams, different architectures and be a part of different company decisions. You will also have the opportunity to take a lead position on certain projects.
- Take and emphasise a consumer-focused approach in building the company's website and software.
- Work with business analytic teams to prioritise and estimate new features and improvements.
- Build prototypes that meet quality standards and requirements.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and product owners to create interactive and scalable websites and software.
- Collaborate with the user experience teams to design and implement website and software experience.
Successful candidates will have:
- 4+ years of experience as a frontend developer
- 7+ years of web development experience
- Hands on experience with Angular 2+
- Hands on experience with UI frameworks, such as Material UI, Element UI, Bootstrap
- Knowledge of Node.js and the Nest framework
- Microservice experience
- Experience with different architecture topics
- Experience working in an agile/ scrum environment
My client is only accepting EU Passport Holders at this time.
If you have any question, please reach out