Conexus are partnered partnered with a leading IT consulting company who are looking for a .Net Developer who will work alongside UX designers, BA's and product managers in an agile development team.
You will be responsible for building a front end UI that interfaces with a Azure Key Vault at the back-end, this will be a service offering that will be used by internal consumers.
- Collaborate closely with UX designers, business analysts, users, and product managers within an agile development team to create in-house digital products and bolster the enterprise IT Service of PAM for corporate users.
- Employ industry-leading practices, frameworks, design patterns, and technology aligned with our strategic direction to produce high-quality software code.
- Develop unit test code for all generated source code.
- Engage in debugging, troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, code reviews, and re-factoring endeavours.
- Offer on-demand product demonstrations, advice, and assistance to VIP users and stakeholders.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated expertise in the following technologies:
- React JS and hooks
- Redux Toolkit
- CSS (utilising bootstrap framework classes)
- React testing library
- Profound knowledge of design patterns like MVC and SOLID principles.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Azure cloud platform and services, including App services, Key vaults, Function Apps, and Azure AD.
- Familiarity with deploying applications using containers (Docker / Kubernetes).
- Experience in distributed version control systems such as Git/SVN.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If this position would be of interest, apply here or contact me directly for more details.