Cyber Technology and Transformation Manager
Conexus are currently working with a leading consultancy within Switzerland who are looking to strengthen their Cyber Security department. They are looking for a Cyber Technology and Transformation Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. This position is a hybrid role based in Zurich.
Your responsibilities would include:
- To respond to cyber-attacks, to recover from such, assess security vulnerabilities, develop threat models, define and implement security strategies or transform a customer's secure software development practices in an agile environment.
- To act as engagement manager for cybersecurity related projects (e.g. Vulnerability Management, Cloud Security, Security Architecture, Security Monitoring, IAM, Security Change Management, etc.) and become the trusted advisor of your clients.
- Work multiple client engagements of varying size, scope and complexity; as such you will be responsible for all aspects of client engagements from scope definition to execution.
- Advise clients on how they can improve their cybersecurity maturity and support them on their strategic cybersecurity roadmap and you are in charge for business development.
To be considered you must:
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience in the field of cyber security and privacy.
- Have worked within a consulting environment or security department.
- Have a deep technical understanding and hands on experience in various cyber solutions such as Vulnerability Management, Cloud Security, Security Architecture, Security Monitoring, IAM, Security Change Management, etc.
- Have strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Have a master's or bachelor's degree or an equivalent professional qualification. Any further certificates such as CISSP, CISM, SSCP are a plus.
- You are fluent in German and English
- Have an EU passport or a valid working permit for Switzerland
If this could be of interest to you then please apply through the link or send a copy of your CV