Cyber Defence & Incident Response Manager
Conexus are currently working with a leading consultancy within Switzerland who are looking to strengthen their Cyber Security department. Thy are looking for a Cyber Defence & Incident Response Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. This position is a hybrid role based in Zurich.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Be a part of the Cybersecurity team, focusing on technical security and advise clients on how they can improve their cyber security maturity.
- To help shape, their response and intelligence offerings for globally scalable cyber defence.
- Help clients to detect and respond to cyber-attacks and will lead and execute incident response engagements and help clients to recover from incidents.
- To run security assessments, detect vulnerabilities, apply threat modelling to solution designs, define and implement security concepts.
To be considered you must:
- Have a technical background and hands-on experience with corporate IT.
- You can effectively communicate investigative findings and strategies to technical staff, executive leadership, legal counsels, and internal and external stakeholders.
- You can effectively develop documentation and explain technical details in a understandable manner and have strong time management skills to balance time among multiple tasks, and lead junior staff when required.
- Have 5+ years in security consulting focused on technical security.
- You can manage multiple projects in parallel and drive projects from proposal, through delivery till reporting and budgeting.
If this could be of interest to you then please apply through the link or send a copy of your CV