Our clients are a distinguished player in the food industry, committed to delivering excellence in every aspect of our business. Based in Zurich, we are currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated CRM Lead to join their dynamic team.
As a CRM Lead, you will be a key driver in the management, design, implementation, and adoption of our clients CRM technology platform. Reporting to the Head of their Competency Centre, you will play a pivotal role in optimizing our CRM strategies, ensuring alignment with our clients goals and objectives.
- Act as the technical lead for CRM projects, collaborating closely with our Project Management Office, implementation partners, internal teams, and business stakeholders.
- Develop and execute an overarching CRM strategy in line with company objectives.
- Lead the migration from legacy CRM systems to SAP Sales and Service Cloud.
- Contribute to the design, development, and delivery of specific projects and change requests.
- Establish a CRM Roadmap to enhance the utilization of Sales & Service Cloud within our organization.
- Foster strong relationships with Business Unit management and Key Users to drive the effectiveness and adoption of SAP Sales & Service Cloud.
- Provide technical, operational, and personnel guidance and management of the CRM team.
- Offer expertise in SAP Sales & Service Cloud to address business inquiries.
- Provide support to business teams in resolving complex support topics.
- Potentially involve European travel to project locations.
Required Experience, Skills, and Competencies:
- Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in CRM management and strategy development.
- Essential: Hands-on experience with SAP Sales and Service Cloud.
- Cross-functional knowledge of integration to SAP Integration Suite (SAP CPI).
- Advantageous: Experience in migrating from SAP CRM on-premises to SAP Sales and Service Cloud.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools, ideally SAP Marketing Cloud or Emarsys.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new skills and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Comfortable working in a global organization, respecting regional and local cultural and organizational differences.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, manage multiple priorities, and strive for stretch goals.
- Languages: Excellent proficiency in English and ideally German.
- Good presentation, workshop management, and documentation skills.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in IT or a related discipline.
- Desirable: SAP Customer Experience Suite certifications - SAP Sales and Service Cloud / CRM on-prem.
If you would like to discuss further, please share your CV and we will be in-touch to discuss this exciting role further.