Job title: Analytics Solution Architect
Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
Type of Work: Permanent
Travel: 3 days a week on site
Conexus are exclusively partnered with a global consumer goods company that is looking for an Analytics Solution Architect to join their team in Dusseldorf, Germany on a permanent basis.
As an Analytics Solution Architect, you will be part of a global, dynamic strategic marketing team that shapes key marketing, strategy and digital activities for different adhesive technologies.
Key responsibilities as an analytics solution architect:
- Drive digitalisation across commercial and functional teams for data-enabled strategy development and execution.
- Lead the development of a scalable Integrated Steering system for all business units as part of the Adhesive Data & Analytics Platform, which is one of the most visible and important programs underpinning Adhesive Technologies' digital transformation.
- Establish a single semantic layer across all business units and functions by creating a digital twin for the adhesives industry.
- Utilise cloud technology, data engineering, and web-based front-end technology to promote the creation of data-based services for a variety of applications.
- Introduce new features for the Adhesives Data Analytics Platform, such as WriteBack into the data lake and reusable high-code components for Integrated Steering applications, that will be used by thousands of users throughout Adhesives Technologies.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that use agile techniques to quickly generate high-quality data products.
- Establish your reputation as a trustworthy, innovative, and helpful partner across the organisation to enable and identify data potential and to extend and deepen your knowledge through effective teamwork.
As an analytics solution architect you will have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in IT and/or strategic projects.
- Hands-on experience with the Microsoft Azure data ecosystem, including data ingestion, data modelling, and data provisioning to consumers and downstream systems.
- Hands-on experience with application development.
- Knowledge of Palantir Foundry is a plus.
- Master's degree in computer science, engineering, or another STEM field.
- The ability to demonstrate original ideas and actively challenge ideas from the strategy department.
- A team player with a high level of motivation.
- The ability to act and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- A solution-oriented mindset and hands-on approach to tackling challenges.
- Strong stakeholder and change management skills that allow you to act as a sparring partner for executives, delivering clear decision-making processes.
- Experience with ETL/ELT design and distributed computing frameworks, e.g., Azure Synapse, Spark, and Data Bricks.
- Experience with frontend frameworks such as Angular.
- Fluent in English, German is desirable.
My client is only accepting EU Passport holders at this time.