Conexus are exclusively partnered with a global consultancy, offering endless opportunities for development and growth.
We are searching for Cloud Security/DevSecOps Engineers to join their thriving cyber practice on a permanent basis in Switzerland. The role is a hybrid opportunity, and we can consider candidates from within the EU who are looking to relocate.
- Define Cloud Governance and Controls Framework guidelines to deploy a secure cloud infrastructure in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Support the design and implementation of core security components
- Educate and support client teams on adoption of DevSecOps practices and tooling for secure CI/CD pipeline
Who we are looking for:
- You are passionate about the subject of Cyber and have experience in Cloud Security
- You have a technical background, strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
- You have hands on security design and implementation experience on AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle or IBM and management tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible)
Complete fluency in English is required, German is desired, and French would be considered a plus
If you would like to hear more, please apply via the link, or reach out directly